Kohler - P304-KS-NA - R-Temp Pressure Vlv W/Stp/P-Pak
Originally $121.45 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - P304-KS-NA
The plumbing professionals at Southland Plumbing Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - P304-KS-NA
Bring the functionality of your KOHLER fixtures to new levels with a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve. In addition to preventing scalding and freezing, the valve's high-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature of your choosing. This model features screwdriver stops to allow easy turn-off of the water supply at the valve.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Rite-Temp(R) pressure-balancing mixing valve prevents scalding and freezing
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Proven diaphragm design virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris
- Optimal comfort zone is easy to find and maintain the right temperature
- Screwdriver stops assist in repair, turn off water supply at the valve
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs
- Universal connections, NPT and direct sweat are standard, no additional parts required
- Large internal ports allow quicker bath filling
- Project pack for job business only
P304-KS-NA - Kohler
Southland Plumbing Supply is proud to present this not applicable finished faucet rough-in valve, by Kohler. The P304-KS-NA is made from premium materials, this Faucet Rough-In Valve offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Rite-Temp Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.